i started building iphone apps in my spare time to avoid doing my music school's homework. i attended Apple's wwdc, where i watched the weeknd debut "i can't feel my face" for technocrati who were confused at what it meant. i write about cities, crypto, and mechanism design. i believe in building things you want to exist and writing about the things you want to change.
what i'm up to
building better cities @ AirGarage
putting land on chain @ CityDAO
• long term thinking and delayed gratification
• data and mechanism design but with compassion
• persistence and patience are underrated
• urbanism, housing, and transit
• ethereum and putting real world assets on chain
• the ownership economy - the next generation of products being user owned
• your startup, ambitious project, or crazy ideas
• music production
• zoning should be unconstitutional - zoning laws create unsustainable urban sprawl and make housing scarce and expensive.
• modest inflation is good for the economy and helps redistribute wealth and encourage investment
• can't publish the reset on the internet, but maybe i'll tell you if we become friends - reach out on twitter DMs @scottfits